Rishma + Abdur's Engagement Session at Longwood Gardens
1. How did you and your fiance meet?
We met in pharmacy school. He was the president of the Muslim Students Association at the time.
2. What do you love about your partner?
The fact that he's a genuinely nice person and always goes above and beyond for others.
3. How did he propose?
We had a traditional engagement with our families. Weeks later he told me that an engagement shoot was also included in our wedding photography package. We decided to take our engagement pictures at Longwood Gardens. He planned a real proposal with Maria (our lovely photographer) and I was actually surprised!
4. What was the inspiration that you had in mind for your engagement photos?
I wanted our engagement pictures to be natural and capture the essence of our relationship. Besides that, Longwood Gardens was the most perfect location!
5. (Have you started wedding planning) If so, how has your experience been so far?
We're married! It's been quite a whirlwind because everyone has an opinion about everything.
6. What was your experience like working with your engagement photographer?
Maria is so easy going and understanding. She made us feel comfortable within the first 5 minutes of our engagement shoot. She has such an artistic eye. Lastly, she knew everything about Muslim weddings which made everything so much easier for us.